This page is mainly for incoming students from the Universities below on exchange agreements with the Technical faculty concerning the Graphic Design & Communication programme
- Belgium: University College Arteveldehogeschool
- Canada: Ryerson University, Toronto
- China: Beijing Institute of Graphic Communication
- France: Ecole Supérieure d’Art et de Design (ESAD) Reims
- Fachhochschule Köln
- Stuttgart Media University
- Italy: Politecnico di Milano
- Lithuania: Vilniaus Gedimino Technikos Universitetas
- Netherlands: Hogeschool Utrecht
- Norway: University College of Southeast Norway
- UK: University of the West of Scotland
Below you will find a link to the list of courses that are for students within the area of Graphic Design and Communication. To find the specific courses the in the list; choose "Graphic Design and Communication" as Main filed of study.
It is also possible to sign up for an individual project course
In addition to the courses in Graphic Design and Communication you can choose to study Swedish or English as an intensive course or as a semester course. You find those courses in the Main field of study "Other subjects".
You could also choose other courses taught in English at the Faculty of Science and Engineering if you fulfil the required prerequisites. A course earlier students has signed up for is the course in Intellectual Property Rights. https://liu.se/studieinfo/en/kurs/teie44/
In that case, note that it is difficult to read courses both in Linköping and Norrköping in the same study period.
Be aware that you can not apply for courses at any other faculty than the Science and Engineering.
Senast uppdaterad: Mon Oct 01 17:35:23 CEST 2018