Course Selection during course selection period
Course selection period for spring 2020 is now closed!
Instructions during course selection period:
- Log in to Ladok with your LiU-ID
- Select ”Planned studies”
- Choose ”Option”
- Check your curriculum at the Study Info pages to select the courses you are planning to study
- Study options --> make your selection by clicking on the button at each course, 30 credits for fee-paying students
- Confirm your selection by clicking on the button for this
You'll find the courses for your programme at Study Info, https://liu.se/studieinfo/en
You can change your course selection until midnight. Consider your study plan and course selection carefully!
Swedish courses: If you would like to study a Swedish language course during the spring semester, send an e-mail to email@example.com. Make sure that your e-mail contains the following information: course name, A1 or A2 level, course code, your name, your personal number/T-number and which program you are studying.
- and course application after selection period
It is not as easy as one might think to change a course. If you would like to change a course it is possible within a week after the course has started. If you wait longer, you may NOT be allowed to change the course.
To apply for a change of courses or apply for a new course (such as e.g. the Swedish course), please follow the instructions here:
Course change: Make sure to write which course you want to cancel. You need to fill in the form for cancellation as well.
Last updated: 2019-12-06