|Study Guide 2017
Index | The Programme Curriculum
The Programme Curriculum
In the programme curriculum the courses are sorted by programme semester (1, 2, 3, etc) and study period (0, 1 or 2) using a short notation like:
- 1ht0: Programme semester 1, autumn semester ('hösttermin'), study period 0.
- 1ht1: Programme semester 1, autumn semester ('hösttermin'), study period 1.
- 2vt2: Programme semester 1, spring semester ('vårtermin'), study period 2.
For each course (row) you see:
- the course code (click the link to read the course syllabus, containing the learning outcomes of the course, information about how the course will be examined, a list of literature used in the course, how the course is organized, and the prerequisites for the course)
- the course name
- the level of the course
- G1, basic level 1 (introductory level, 'Grundläggande nivå 1')
- G2, basic level 2 (bachelor level, 'Grundläggande nivå 2')
- A, advanced level (master level, 'Avancerad nivå')
- the type of the course:
- v, elective course ('valbar kurs', may be included in the degree requirements)
- o, obligatory courses ('obligatorisk kurs', must be included in the degree requirements)
- f, volountary course ('frivillig kurs', may not be included in the degree requirement of the programme)
- a notation of which timetable group (0, 1, 2, 3, 4) the course is scheduled in.
- the number of credits the course corresponds to (1 week full-time studies, prel. 40 hours, scheduled and self-studies) corresponds to 1,5 credits)
Contact: Faculty Administrator,
Last updated: 2016-02-29 07:22