Change of Courses
Changing courses after admission; adding and/or deleting courses:
- Applies to master programme students and exchange students at the till Faculty of Science and Engineering (LiTH).
- Exchange students should use the T-number found in your letter of admission as your Swedish civic reg.nr.
- There must be vacancies in the course and you must fulfil the prerequisites in order to be admitted to the course.
- You must identify the responsible department (in the menu on the left side) and then the responsible director of studies. Then fill in the online application form concerning changing courses with the necessary details. You can use the Study Guide 2017 to find out the course name, course code, the name of the director of studies, etc.
- If you make a course request and intend to replace this with another course that you have already been admitted to, please specify this in the reason tab, as it will shorten the processing time.
- The director of study will assess if there are available seats in the course, if so your application will be sent to the Dean’s office for processing.
- If you fulfill the prerequisites you will be able to join the course and can register in Studentportalen. In the case your request is rejected we will contact you.
- You will not be registered for the course, but must register yourself in the Student Portal.
- Applications for cancellation of registered courses (also in the menu on the left side) will go directly to the Dean's Office (TFK) for processing.
Please note that at the beginning of a semester there are many course changes to handle and therefore it may take some time before you are notified about the status of your request.
Last updated: Thu Jan 12 11:55:55 CET 2017