Change of Courses
Changing courses after admission; adding and/or cancelling courses for spring semester opens on 15th of November and for autumn semester on 15th of May.
- Applies to master programme students and exchange students at the till Faculty of Science and Engineering (LiTH).
- Exchange students should use the T-number found in your letter of admission as your Swedish civic reg.nr.
- Admission will be granted only if you fulfill the requirements and there are vacancies in the course.
- You must identify the responsible department (in the menu on the left side) and then the responsible director of studies. Then fill in the online application form concerning changing courses with the necessary details. You can use the Studyinfo to find out the course name, course code, the name of the director of studies, etc.
- If you make a course request with the intention of replacing another course that you have already been admitted to, please specify this in the reason tab, as it will shorten the processing time.
- The director of study will assess if there are available seats in the course, if so your application will be sent to the Dean’s office for processing.
- If you fulfill the prerequisites you will be admitted and can register for the course in Studentportalen. If your request is rejected we will contact you.
- You will not be registered for the course, but must register yourself in the Student Portal.
- Applications for cancellation of registered courses (also in the menu on the left side) will go directly to the Dean's Office (TFK) for processing.
- By filling in this form, you approve that your data is registered by LiU for administrative purposes. For further information or corrections, please contact email@example.com
Please note that at the beginning of a semester there are many course changes to handle and therefore it may take some time before your request is processed.
Last updated: Wed May 02 14:30:53 CEST 2018